2004 Flight from KKLS

2004 Flight from KKLS
This photo is from when I was flying the airplane out of Longview, WA. This was taken early in the morning..

RV-6 #25188 in flight

RV-6 #25188 in flight
Doug Eves sent this photo of the Ol' girl in flight. Taken from the ground, this is a great shot. You can see he is "relaxing" in his office in the sky...

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

One more thing

I just want everyone to know that I have a really awesome wife!
Cut, Cut, Cut and Edit.
My wife is sneaking on here and being funny. That's OK, I know her Facebook password!
Actually, this is a airplane blog. However, we all know that if you are going to build an airplane and have a family, it takes a very special woman to understand your passion for building, owning and flying airplanes. And the kids are crazy about it too! My family is awesome.

No comments: